- Board Certification/Board Eligibility Required
- Call starts Friday at 5pm and goes to Monday at 7am.
- Provider will round on in-patients on Saturday and Sunday and be back-up pager call for inhouse NP’s at night.
- Facility provides staffing related to patient care.
- MD will complete daily rounds on patients assigned to his/her care.
- MD will attend treatment team meetings. MD will thoroughly document progress notes.
- Special Requirements: Adult Psychiatrist who can cover psychiatric, substance abuse and geriatric patient populations
- Daily Patient Volume: 15
- Average Length of stay: 5-7 days
- ED (and inpt) consults are performed by NPs via tele. May have to answer questions from NP regarding the consult if any questions arise.
- Admissions/Discharges a day: 5-8
- Will supervise 1 NP on weekends
- Must be BC/BE
- Life Supports
- Active TN license
- Competitive Rates
- Malpractice Insurance with a tail.