Specialty: Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies
- Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis
- Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and provide medical guidance
- Exhibit Orange Book characteristics including welcoming, skillful and respectful behaviors at all times
- Completes all documentation in a timely and appropriate manner What you need to know
- Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm – Minimum 2-3 month assignment, likely to be extended beyond – DOT Certification preferred but not required – IMMEDIATE START
9/01/2021 – 11/1/2021, 5 days/week, 9 hour shifts
Can have ongoing needs throughout year.
Pay: $70.00 – $75.00 per hour
Malpractice Insurance with a tail.