- Join a group of 2 Ob-Gyn’s in a beautiful rural community on a lake setting, with less than an hour’s drive to metro areas such as Louisville and Owensboro.
- Enjoy rural living with a nice work/life balance of 1:3 group call.
- Be as busy as you want to be, as this is the only women’s services group.
- Neonatologists, and other specialists to provide the best quality of women’s health services.
- Competitive compensation of $350k – $400K based on experience; 2 year base guarantee, up-front bonus, productivity incentives, CME
- Student loan assistance and stipend options
- Generous 6 weeks paid time off, health, dental, vision, employer-paid liability, malpractice, and tail coverage, matching 403 (b) plans
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in 2020 – teaching opportunities available
- Candidates should be board certified (or board eligible as long as it’s within 5 years of completing training)
- Have a clean license with no board actions.
- We will consider those already in practice, and residents/fellows in training.
- OBG J-1 candidates will be considered
- MFM J-1 candidates will be considered