The ICU Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and promoting wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
1- 3 previous RN critical care experience required. CCRN and recent ICU experience are strongly preferred.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting is strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license or compact if the compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certification).
- NIHSS stroke certification and PALS required
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence, good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Competitive Rates based on experience.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*Please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.