Endocrinologist to join established practice in Richmond, Indiana. Work alongside experienced endocrinologist and 2 Advanced Practice Providers. Current patient wait times exceed 3.5 months. Office conveniently located in medical office building which is connected to the inpatient hospital and outpatient care center.
Diabetes Education located within same clinic space. Open to 4- or 5-day work week schedules. This opportunity provides employment with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Diagnose and treat patients with Endocrinology disorders.
- Deliver a broad range of Endocrinology medicine and therapeutic medicine.
- Assist in the exploration and research of potential new services and/or the expansion of existing services to improve the services provided.
- APP collaboration / supervision
Equipment in Practice
- A1C machines, ultrasound machine for Fine Needle Aspirations performed in office.
- Fine needle aspiration