We have urgent LOCUMS CRNA needs in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Practice Profile Description:
- CRNAs do almost all case types except cardiac, thoracic, major vascular, and complex pediatrics. We do a lot of Ortho, Spine (Neuro & Ortho), Endo, General, Uro, & Gyn. As well as regional blocks in Ortho; CRNAs do their own blocks, central and arterial lines.
- Typical blocks are interscalene, supraclavicular, spinals +/- adductor canal blocks, popliteal, and TAPs.
- Requires active IN license NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must have 2+ years prior work experience, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This is a day shifts 7A – 3P shift work
- 3 weeks on / 1 week off schedule. (Will be flexible)
Malpractice Insurance with a tail