Well-established Intensivist program seeks additional BC/BE Critical Care Physician to join their busy hospital-employed group outside of Tallahassee, FL.
*Practice model currently includes a team of 3 Intensivists and 1 APP who manage a 32-bed dedicated critical care unit providing treatment to critically ill medical and surgical patients. They also provide ventilator management as needed for a 10-bed neurocritical care unit.*
- Schedule: 7on/7off block, 12 hour shifts.
- Hours: 7am-7pm
- Shift Requirement: 14 shifts/month
- Team would include one other Intensivist, and a Intensivist APP
- Call is shared equally with the other Intensivist on your team and would be taken from home after 7pm on assigned call days
- Intensivist procedures include but are not limited to intubation and CVL placement
- All levels of sub-specialty support are provided to include general, cardio, neuro, vascular, maxillofacial, and orthopedic, surgery, infectious disease, and all medical, sub-specialties
- In-house anesthesia and radiology are present 24 hrs./day
- Dedicated respiratory therapy and pharmacy services provided in ICU
- After hours admissions and 1st call coverage provided by robust Internal Medicine Hospitalist program.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Commencement bonus and relocation expense allowance offered
- Paid Interviewing Expenses
- Competitive salary above national average
- Comprehensive benefits package to include but not limited to health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Educational loan repayment options
- Paid Malpractice
- CME and License Fee’s allowance
- About the Area:
- Nearby lakes and rivers and a short drive to Gulf Coast Beaches.
- Robust local business environment.
- PGA and other Top Tier Golf Course’s all around the area.
- Plenty of outdoor activities and Recognized as a “Playful City” with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools, 47 tennis courts including a 20-court complex built to professional standards.
- Great local Housing market
- Low cost of living