- Demonstrates concern and empathy to patients. Performs procedures and care in a caring, compassionate and respectful manner. Assists physician with Cardiac Catherization procedures and contributes to cardiac diagnosis.
- Measures, records and documents hemodynamics following established policies and procedures with 95% accuracy for all cardiac cath lab procedures.
- Scrubs with physician and circulates on all cardiac cath lab procedures, including prepping, sterile procedures and interventional technology, according to established policies and procedures and with 95% accuracy. Provides report data to physician upon completion of procedure.
- Performs x-ray functions for procedures requiring singular fluoroscopy according to established policies and procedures.
- Implements daily and weekly QA and maintenance procedures on specified cardiac cath equipment according to established policies and procedures and with 95% accuracy.
- Utilizes all appropriate equipment and supplies according to established policies and procedures and with 95% accuracy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant medical error or an unanticipated outcome in the patient’s care which results in patient harm. Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient safety.
- Anticipates and responds quickly to patient needs as assigned within scope of practice.
- Demonstrates a “patients first” approach to care.
- Attends in-service presentations and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to, infection control, patient safety, quality improvement, MSDS and OSHA standards (PPE, First Aid and Blood-borne Pathogens, Hazard Communications, Emergency Procedures and Job Safety).
- Monday through Friday 0700 to 1530, with ON-Call obligations.
- Must have 1 year exp
- ARRT or RCIS req
Must have 1 year of experience at Cath Tech
ARRT or RCIS req
High School Diploma. Graduate of CCAHEP accredited
Current RCVT or RCIS or ARRT
FL State Radiographer License preferred
New Hires must obtain RCVT or RIS within one year of employment
BLS & ACLS
10k Sign on bonus
Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
Employee discount program
Employee stock purchase program
Student Loan reimbursement