- BC Required
- Describe Monthly Coverage Requirements: • Schedule is 5 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 5 days off
- Every other weekend and holidays are included in the rotation
- No first assist – will include clinical/patient rounding and ER consults
- This is strictly an i/p role; no OR but does include ICU rounding
Makeup of Support Staff: Work directly with trauma surgeon on call; collaborates with other service line NP’s, nursing, and all ancillary services as well as the trauma program staff
Describe Daily Shift: Day shift coverage is 0600-1800 and night shift coverage is 1800-0600. There will be an intensivist APP in house and the trauma surgeon is in house 24/7.
- Competence in chest tubes, central lines; be able to assist and monitor independently
Daily Patient Volume: 23
Malpractice Insurance with a tail.